July 10 @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Mark your calendar to donate on Saturday, July 10 from 9:30-5:30 pm. Donors, age 16 and older. This drive is sponsored by the Library. Please contact Ron Mayhew at 208-890-6669 and email@example.com with questions.
Did you know:
- Forty-two days: how long most donated red blood cells can be stored.
- Five days: how long most donated platelets can be stored.
- One year: how long frozen plasma can be stored.
- Much of today’s medical care depends on a steady supply of blood from healthy donors.
- Three pints: the average whole blood and red blood cell transfusion.
- Children being treated for cancer, premature infants and children having heart surgery need blood and platelets from donors of all types, especially type O.