March 22 @ 11:30 am - 5:30 pm
Mark your calendar to donate on Monday, March 22 from 11:30-5:30 pm. Donors, age 16 and older. You can sign up on the sheets in the main hall at the church or call Carol Stovall at (208) 871-1390. Please wear your masks.
Did you know:
- Forty-two days: how long most donated red blood cells can be stored.
- Five days: how long most donated platelets can be stored.
- One year: how long frozen plasma can be stored.
- Much of today’s medical care depends on a steady supply of blood from healthy donors.
- Three pints: the average whole blood and red blood cell transfusion.
- Children being treated for cancer, premature infants and children having heart surgery need blood and platelets from donors of all types, especially type O.