July 13 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Mark your calendar to donate on Monday, July 13 from 12:00 – 6:00 pm. Donors, age 16 and older. If you wish to donate, there is a sign up sheet at the door of the Fellowship Hall.
Did you know:
- Forty-two days: how long most donated red blood cells can be stored.
- Five days: how long most donated platelets can be stored.
- One year: how long frozen plasma can be stored.
- Much of today’s medical care depends on a steady supply of blood from healthy donors.
- Three pints: the average whole blood and red blood cell transfusion.
- Children being treated for cancer, premature infants and children having heart surgery need blood and platelets from donors of all types, especially type O.