Summary: Eagle United Methodist Church has an immediate opening for a Facilities Manager. The person in this role manages the administrative affairs of the church, working with church members, staff, volunteers and committees to support the church’s mission to grow disciples for Jesus Christ.
Executive Administrator responsibilities:
- Management of Eagle UMC facility, including:
- Coordinating volunteers, trustees and vendors for building, equipment and grounds maintenance.
- Documentation and follow-through on all necessary repairs
- Organize spring and fall cleanup parties
- Specific functions include managing volunteers, landscaping, carpet cleaning, parking lot maintenance, inspections, and snow removal
- Manage facility usage by church members and outside groups (revenue-generating rentals), including the church’s commercial kitchen for caterers
- Inventory of church property and equipment
- IT equipment (phones, computers)
- Security equipment (cameras)
- Document and organize policies, procedures and processes
- Lead Eagle UMC’s annual service fair to recruit volunteers for church service
- Coordinate duties, projects and tasks with Administrative Assistant
- Identify opportunities for efficiency and cost savings
- Produce year-end reports as needed including annual Charge Conference
- Main administrator of Eagle UMC online community (CCB)
If you would be interesting in applying for this position please contact our church office at: 208-939-0108 (email@example.com) or Ross Ely, SPRC Chairman (email firstname.lastname@example.org , phone 602-4681).