- This event has passed.
September 30 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
What would happen if everyone in our congregation really understood worship from a biblical perspective? Not music. Worship.
- Do you think you might hear less, “I don’t like that song,” and more, “Isn’t Jesus wonderful?”
- Do you suppose there could be fewer negative comments about musical styles, and more positive comments about the content of worship?
- Might there be fewer people looking at their watch or checking their Facebook posts, and more people actively engaging with God during the worship?
Seminar Topics Include:
- Envisioning Worship
- Is Worship Really a Lifestyle?
- What are the Truly Biblical Motivations for Worshiping God?
- PLUS: A special add-on session designed specifically for those involved in worship ministry.
To sign up, call the church office. For more information go to: