The Learning Nest is a before and after school program that focuses on academic growth and development.
- To provide a safe, healthy and stimulating environment for K-5th grade students.
- To give students the educational tools and the confidence to know that they will succeed in school.
- To provide an opportunity for students to complete homework with the help of teachers and volunteers.
- To provide remedial and/or enrichment activities with individualized learning plans for each student.
- One on one and small group instruction on basic math facts, problem solving techniques, sight word recognition, decoding skills, vocabulary development, reading fluency, writing, and spelling.
- To work in conjunction with each student’s school and classroom teacher.
- To provide beginning Spanish lessons during the morning session.
7:00-9:00 am and 3:45-6:00 pm on school days (following the West Ada School District traditional calendar).
Before and After School Care – $400/month
Before School Care Only – $225.00/month
After School Care Only – $300.00/month
Part Time Students
Before and After School Care – $25.00/day
Before School Care Only – $12.50/day
After School Care Only – $17.50/day
Registration and Materials Fee
A nonrefundable registration and materials fee will be collected to secure a spot in the Learning Nest program:
Full-time students – $75.00
Part time students – $35.00
(Monthly tuition amount is based on 174 school days in the 2016/2017 school year times the daily charge divided by 9 months.)
(Maximum of 30 students)