Got a question? We have tried to answer some of the more frequently asked questions below. If you have additional questions, please call our church office and they will be happy to help.
- At 9:30am we sing contemporary music and hear a Bible-based sermon from our Associate Lay Minister, Jeff Nielson. The atmosphere is laid back – sit a table or in a chair – and enjoy coffee and a breakfast snack as you hear the message and sing along.
- Our 10:45am service blends contemporary praise songs, traditional hymns, and a Bible-based sermon from our Sr. Pastor, John Grimsted, to commune with and worship God. Our Worship Band, Adult Choir and Proclamation Handbell choir add to the service with their musical offerings. Afterwards, you are welcome to fellowship with us over coffee and cookies.
- Sunday School for Preschool – 5th grade at 9:30am. Take a road trip through the Bible! There’s more to the Bible than Noah’s Ark, David and Goliath, or Daniel in the Lions Den! Route 66: A Trip through the 66 Books of the Bible takes kids on a life-changing journey through each of the 66 books of the Bible, exploring the wonders of God’s Word and the adventure to be found in a deeper relationship with Him. These experiments will help us discover the nature of God and show a parallel to Him and insight into His character. They meet in Room 201.
- All kids Kindergarten through 5th grade meet once a month for Friday Frenzy. Each month the kids participate in various activities like, “Awful Waffle Balloon Bash”, “Noah Party”, “Fun with Food” just to name a few!
- Each July, kids participate in a week long Vacation Bible School with themed activities.
- Teen Sunday School meet together for an awesome class at 10:45am as they study the book of Romans in the Jr. High Room. Youth are encouraged to attend the 9:30am worship service and then go to their class.
- The Momentum Youth Group meets Sunday’s from 4-5:30pm in the Fellowship Hall. Youth group includes Bible study, a snack, games and fellowship. Please feel free to bring a friend and grow in your faith!
- Confirmation Class: Meets every other year